A few days ago, the SETCON SE6 system was successfully installed in the power plant Mittelbüren at swb Erzeugung AG & CO. KG in Bremen Germany. In just 14 days during the power plant revision, it was possible to completely replace the geared variable-speed coupling with the efficient SETCON drive.
- Efficiency increase of the drive up to 55% in partial load
- No shifting of remaining units as Main drive, Main and Booster Pump was necessary
- The existing installation space and anchoring points of the coupling have been used
- Continued use of existing lubrication oil cooler (shutdown of working oil cooler)
- Installation in less than 14 days (due to exact footprint)
- > 12.400 t/year CO2 Emission reduction
- > 10.770 MWh / year energy savings