SET很榮幸的獲邀參加由奧中商業協會Austrian Chinese Business Association (ACBA)舉辦的「ACBA Webinar-Reihe: Kärnten – Guangxi」，在明天分享我們創新的節能技術 – SETCON，機電變速齒輪箱。
SET will represented its SETCON technology on VGB´s symposium “Dampferzeuger, Industrie- und Heizkraftwerke & BHKW 2021 in Papenburg (Germany) on the 07.09.2021.
Secure your ticket in time, take part in this event with trade exhibition and learn more about our energy-efficient SETCON technology.
Topics of the SET presentation:
- Introduction to the SETCON technology
- Advantages of the system and improved energy efficiency
- Practical example from a power plant in Germany
Link to the general program: https://www.vgb.org/vgbmultimedia/DIHKW2021update2-p-16770.pdf
Recently, SET became a member of the Green Tech Cluster. We are looking forward to new cooperation and collaborations in order to contribute successfully to a more sustainable and low carbon industry. Further information to the Green Tech Cluster, please follow the link: https://www.greentech.at/en/
In addition, to the high CO2 emission reduction, our recently implemented 6.5 MW SETCON – variable speed gearbox is saving up to 12 815 MWh energy per year, compared to the replaced hydro-dynamic gear coupling. This corresponds to an energy consumption of
a.) ~ 4 250 German households per year (3 012 kWh / year / household) or an energy production of a
b.) 4 MW wind mill with good wind conditions (3 000 full load hours)
Energy savings in comparison
Replacement of a hydro-dynamic gear coupling with a 6.5 MW by a SETCON SE6
According to the latest measurements the recently implemented SETCON SE6 – variable speed gearbox is saving up to 12 400 tonnes of CO2 per year, compared to the replaced hydro-dynamic gear coupling on-site.
This represents an average CO2 consumption of ~ 1 476 EU citizens per year (8,4 t/year – 2018) and contributes significantly to industrial decarbonisation.
SET successfully completed the 35-day test run periode at swb Erzeugung AG in Bremen, Germany with SETCON® SE6 recently . The expected energy savings compared to the replaced variable-speed gear coupling have been exceeded by far, so that the power plant unit can be operated even more efficiently in the future. This modernization project is a great success for everyone involved and guarantees efficient and reliable operation in the Mittelbüren power plant in the future.
In summary, the following project highlights result:
- Energy savings of 12 815 MWh per year compared to the variable speed gear coupling
- CO2 reduction of approx. 12 400 tons per year (corresponds to a CO2 consumption of 1 550 German residents)
- Mechanical and electrical implementation and commissioning in 15 days
- The foundations were not changed and the existing anchor points of the variable-speed gear coupling were adopted, thanks to the matching footprint
- The existing lubricating oil cooler could continue to be used, the working oil cooler has been shut down due to lower the lower losses and reduced oil flow
- Neither the pump nor the Main drive had to be repositioned on the existing foundation
- Simple and safe integration into the existing control system (through SET’s control system simulation and customer acceptance in advance)
A few days ago, the SETCON SE6 system was successfully installed in the power plant Mittelbüren at swb Erzeugung AG & CO. KG in Bremen Germany. In just 14 days during the power plant revision, it was possible to completely replace the geared variable-speed coupling with the efficient SETCON drive.
- Efficiency increase of the drive up to 55% in partial load
- No shifting of remaining units as Main drive, Main and Booster Pump was necessary
- The existing installation space and anchoring points of the coupling have been used
- Continued use of existing lubrication oil cooler (shutdown of working oil cooler)
- Installation in less than 14 days (due to exact footprint)
- > 12.400 t/year CO2 Emission reduction
- > 10.770 MWh / year energy savings